Comment on page
To start using our solution, you need to create your account first. So, follow these steps:
- using your Apple account (you will need to authorize Geopard to access your data)
- using your Google account (you will need to authorize Geopard to access your data)
- using your Facebook account (you will need to authorize Geopard to access your Facebook profile)
- create an account using your email (click Sign up to do so)
5. If you have selected to create your account using your email, click Sign up first and enter your email and password (min 8 characters and one number) that you will use to sign in.
6. Go to your email inbox, copy the verification code you have received, and paste it into the verification field. Click Confirm Account.
- 1.If you have forgotten your password, go to the login page and click Forgot your password? link.
- 2.In the next step, enter your email address and click the Reset my password button.
- 3.Copy and paste the code you have received in your mailbox, enter your new password, and confirm it. Click the Change Password button.
Log in to the Geopard solution using your email and the new password you have just specified.
- 1.Choose a pricing plan and a payment method.
- 2.Fill out the billing information form related to your company/organization.
- 3.Review the order to be sure the information is correct and click “Place an order”.
- 4.As soon as the order is placed, the GeoPard team will prepare the invoice and guide you through the next steps.
And the email confirmation will be sent.
To change your preferences, click the Your Account section in the left menu. Select Settings.
Here, you can change the display language and units to measure the area (Hectares or Acres). Click the Save Changes button to apply your new changes.