Comment on page
John Deere Operations Center Integration
GeoPard has the best-in-class bi-directional automated integration with the John Deere Operations Center.
If you have a John Deere Operations Center account, you can effortlessly integrate it with GeoPard to unlock additional features and benefits. To get started, head over to connected.geopard.tech and sign up for a free trial, which includes 100 hectares (250 acres) of coverage, by clicking the "Login with JohnDeere" button.
GeoPard empowers MyJohnDeere Operation Center users (farmers and dealers) with advanced automated analytics
Once you've created your account, you can easily connect your MyJohnDeere Organizations and synchronize essential data, such as field information, harvesting data, as-applied, as-planted, and tillage records. Additionally, you can create prescription maps, and send imagery, topography, and soil data directly to the John Deere Operations Center, further enhancing your farming operations.
If you prefer to use app.geopard.tech, you can still enjoy the same level of integration with John Deere Operations Center. However, please note that the free trial offer is not available in this case.
By integrating GeoPard with your John Deere Operations Center account, you can harness the power of both platforms to optimize your farming operations and make more informed decisions based on comprehensive, up-to-date data.
The Sequence diagram illustrating the integration process of GeoPard with the JohnDeere Ops Center
- 3.Import from MyJohnDeere Operations Center into GeoPard
- Field Boundaries
- Operation Maps
- Seeding (As-Planted)
- As-applied: Application of applied fertilizers/crop protection/growth regulators
- Manure data
- The Complete Historical Archive
- 4.Export from GeoPard into John Deere Operations Center
- Management Zones (ex. Field Potential Maps)
- LIDAR or GPS data based Topography maps
- Satellite images with RBG, NIR, and Contrast/Exaggerated Vegetation from Landsat, Sentinel, and Planet providers
- 5.Automated Data Synchronization The following capabilities can be configured one by one at the John Deere Integration page in GeoPard.
- GeoPard continuously listens to newly collected Operation Maps: it automatically downloads and links them to the existing field boundaries. Among the traceable Operation Maps, there are Seeding, Application, Harvesting, and Tillage.
- GeoPard pushes all changes of Field Boundaries that the user made back to the Ops Center.
- GeoPard sends Topography Maps, Soil Maps from samples and scanners, Management Zones, and Equation Maps as visual Map Layers to the John Deere Operations Center.
- 6.Data Connection with Climate FieldView It includes near real-time data exchange between GeoPard and FieldView through John Deere Operations Center. GeoPard collects Operations stored in FieldView including the historical archive and sends Field Boundaries and VRA Maps.