Comment on page
Raven Slingshot and Viper Pro 4 – shapefiles
Trimble – shapefiles and Isoxml
John Deere – MyJD Ops Center integrated, see details in our blog post
AGCO – ISOXML and shapefiles
Topcon/TAP – shapefile supported
ISOXML (Claas, Topcon, Dickey John, CNH and others)
GeoJson – generic vector data format. Is supported by most GIS programs including Esri ArcGIS, and QGIS. Available for API users
Shapefile – generic vector data format. Is supported by most GIS programs including Esri ArcGIS, QGIS
API / Widgets for integration of GeoPard analytics into other systems.
In case you want to export a shape file of your field(s), you can do it via the Export Data menu item. Go to the Download Files tab.
- 1.Expand the required farm and field. Select the boundary from the tree that you want to export and click the ‘Download’ button or the ‘Download Selected’ button if you want to export all selected zones maps at once.
The selected boundary will be downloaded to your computer as a .shp file in a .zip archive, which you can upload into machinery.
GeoPard allows you to export zones maps from your field(s) with variable rate applications that you can use for precision agriculture.
Click the Export Data menu item. Go to the Download Files tab to enter the Export mode.
- 1.Expand the required farm and field. Select zones maps from the tree that you want to export and click the ‘Download’ button or the ‘Download Selected’ button if you want to export all selected zones maps at once.
The selected zones maps will be downloaded to your computer as a .shp file in a .zip archive, which you can upload into machinery.
Steps to Export:
- 1.Click on the "Go to the Zones map page"
- 2.Click on the "Export"
- 3.Download Isoxml
- 4.The .zip file downloaded should look like this. There are all 3 types of Isoxml files downloaded. Check your monitor spect to choose the right one.
The result of isoxml export zip file looks like this
Customers of GeoPard have an opportunity to export data (Rx VRA prescriptions or other data layers) from GeoPard to John Deere Operations Center.
You can export the datasets via the Export Data menu item. Select To MyJohnDeere.
- 1.You should select a destination organization that GeoPard will use to upload files. If a correct organization is not available, then you should go to Here you can change the organization's link and add them. If the John Deere organization is disabled (the name has grey color), then add access in John Deere Operations Center. Click Next.
- 2.You should select assets that GeoPard will upload to the John Deere Operations Center. There is an opportunity to filter assets. When all assets are selected, you can upload all assets by clicking on the Export All button or you can upload single assets by clicking on the Export button.
After clicking, you see a message about the result of the operation. Then you should see the result in John Deere Operations Center.
Now it is possible to download the Equation Map with data unioned in MultiPolygons by its value. The Equation Map with few rates is exported like:
So a machine does not need to switch zones quite often. You can download such archives using:
Please note: we have not modified the "Export to My JohnDeere as Files" flow to support this feature yet.